Sunday, June 29, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Just a couple of weeks after my post about Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts being classy, I ended up on Good Morning America and got to meet them! Now maybe I need to do a post about George Clooney, or winning the lotto! Just putting that out into the universe that's all! :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
2. I love reading US Weekly to see the outfits that the celebrities are wearing.
3. I hate the fake haunted houses at Halloween, but I love stories about real scary places.
4. The one place I would most love to visit would be Greece, with Italy coming in a close second.
5. I love going to concerts, musicals and especially Cirque du Soleil shows.
6. If I won the lotto I would buy a house in California to be in the sunshine, one in Florida for Disney and the beaches and one in Tennessee so I can see all of my baby cousins more often.
7. I love all of my shoes, even the impractical ones that I rarely wear. I do from time to time, though, open the boxes and tell them how beautiful they are! :)
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sunday, June 1, 2008
1. Why do people get plastic surgery to the point that they all look like the same person-the Grinch?!? (see exhibit A)
2. Why do some people put those huge antennas on their cars? Are they trying to contact Martians?
3.Why does Wal Mart boast that they have one of the largest workforces yet you can rarely find someone to help you?
4. Why do they say high school is the best time of your life? What is so great about pimples, not having your own means of transportation and having to save your allowance for weeks just to go to the movies?
5. Why do people plaster their last names on the back windshield of their cars? If they are too messed up to remember their own names do they really have any business driving?