Saturday, July 26, 2008
The Crue is back!
Trapt, Sixx AM, Papa Roach, Buckcherry and Motley Crue all performed. Trapt was cool, although I really only knew a couple of their songs. Sixx AM was the second band to perform. I had absolutely no complaints to seeing Nikki Sixx perform twice in one night as he is my favorite rock dude! :) Sixx AM was amazing on all accounts and sounded even better live than on their CD, which is something that rarely happens. Papa Roach put on a great show and their singer, Jacoby, worked his bootie off! He was running all over the arena, which I am sure did not impress the security that had to help get him back on stage, but it was great that he cared enough to go back to the fans who could not see as well. Buckcherry is not and will never be my favorite band. They were the low point of the night for me, but others seemed to enjoy them. Maybe if their singer would add a few more words to his vocabulary besides the f word or boobs it would be a little more interesting. Note to Josh Todd, Tommy Lee get away with acting that way and still be cool and charming. You Mr. Todd just came off as a perverted, wanna be rocker.
Motley Crue was so freaking amazing! I lost my voice from yelling all night and trust me that is no easy feat as I talk enough to have built up stamina! :) I haven't seen them perform in such a long time, but the show made up for the wait. Life is beautiful, just like the Sixx AM song, especially when you are a few feet away from Nikki Sixx at the best rock show this summer! Good times!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Whatever happened to good television shows?
Now all of the shows are either reality television programs or just the same old ideas being rehashed over and over! Tila Tequila is not exactly appropriate for a child to watch as a reward for getting their homework done early! Not that I have a child, but actually many of those shows, like Tila Tequila are not even appropriate for my furry child Barkley to watch! Is there not one writer in all of Hollywood that can come up with something more original than the new 90210? Didn't they learn 15 years ago that that Brenda chick was really horrible in real life?
I guess until there are some more quality shows I will continue to watch E! and question such life changing things as:
1. Why in the world doesn't someone give that little Debbie Matenopoulos a sandwich? She looked perfectly fine when she was regular size on The View.
2. Why has no one told Denise Richards that you get more wrinkles when you frown?
3. How does Hugh Hefner who is married and has three girlfriends on the side still come off as a guy who respects women?
4. Why do we need to see yet another True Hollywood story about why Britney Spears is troubled? Isn't she still trying to figure that out? So how at this point can some unnamed source that has probably never even met the girl tell what her deepest issues are?
5. Why is Pamela Anderson getting her own show? Is there anything about her life that has not been plastered all over the tabloids already? Since the commercials show Tommy Lee in them it will surely have a level of humor, but I just don't know what else Pam could possibly have to show us!
Well that is my boredom speaking for the night! And just for the record if there is ever a remake of Wonder Woman I so want to move to Hollywood, become an actress and try out for that part! I am so down with being a powerful girl with cool accessories!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
If you are have teenagers in the house
Saturday, July 12, 2008
My baby had an accident!
Get well soon pup! And please don't let me catch you dangling your stuffed dog out of the window!
Friday, July 11, 2008
The Unofficial Disney Blog
Weekly Words to Live By
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Why Should Oprah Have All the Fun?
This product is awesome! Any new shoes will not give you a problem if you use this!
Mario Badescu's glycolic gel is like botox in a bottle! I put it on at night from time to time and the small lines I am starting to see at 25+ appear less visible.
I LOVE Stella!
Benefit's Dallas and High Beam are perfect for any look you are trying to achieve, day or night. I never leave home without them!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Yet Another Set of Things in Life I Will Never Understand
2. Why would people want their 15 minutes of fame bad enough to go on some of these reality television shows? I would not want to be famous for making a fool out of myself in front of Simon Cowell, eating some random nastiness on Survivor or being told that I look like a drag queen on America's Next Top Model! If you have what it takes that is one thing, but some people should have the sense to know that they do not!
3. Why is it when I go to the art museum I see canvases with one color swiped across it, a whole exhibit full of nothing but clothing tags, paintings with just paint splattered in various colors, but I can not sell artwork on Etsy to save my life?
4. Why do people mistreat the homeless when the average American is only a few paychecks away from being that way as well?
Just like the t-shirts say
I have wanted to visit NYC for as long as I can remember. Most things that you wait so long for can never in reality live up to your expectations, but this city did nothing but delight me! Everything from going to Grand Central Station, Yankee Stadium, the Statue of Liberty, seeing Manhattan at night from the Brooklyn Bridge, it all was a dream come true! The people in NYC were so wonderful and extremely helpful. They really are unjustly stereotyped as being rude, (except for one lady who worked in the subway who yelled when we asked for help, but I suspect she needs to get out of that tunnel and get some fresh air).