Thursday, June 12, 2008
Random Facts About Myself
2. I love reading US Weekly to see the outfits that the celebrities are wearing.
3. I hate the fake haunted houses at Halloween, but I love stories about real scary places.
4. The one place I would most love to visit would be Greece, with Italy coming in a close second.
5. I love going to concerts, musicals and especially Cirque du Soleil shows.
6. If I won the lotto I would buy a house in California to be in the sunshine, one in Florida for Disney and the beaches and one in Tennessee so I can see all of my baby cousins more often.
7. I love all of my shoes, even the impractical ones that I rarely wear. I do from time to time, though, open the boxes and tell them how beautiful they are! :)