- Hollywood Fashion Tape. Keep those strapless dresses in place all day long with this tape. I am never without a box of this in my purse.
- Redken Blonde Glam Pure Pearl. Get a few extra weeks out of your highlights with this great Redken product.
- Band-Aid Active Friction Block Stick-I have written about this product before, but am adding it in for those of you who may not have seen this miraculous stick. Blisters will be a thing of the past!
- Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme-I love Burt's Bees products not only because they have such cute packaging, but also because they work great at an affordable price. This is one of my favorites of their products. Put this on at night, throw on a pair of socks and you will be ready for your summer sandals by the morning.
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel-Wearing sun screen and being out in the humidity can wreck havoc on our skin making it even more important that we have a good skin care routine this time of the wear. Mario Badescu offers a great line of products that can help you out with any skin care issue. The Enzyme Cleansing Gel is a great staple and can be used for all skin types.
- Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion-Cover up any slight imperfections with this shimmering lotion.
- Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid-I have been using this product since I was 17. Since I still get carded at the casino I will continue to believe that this is my fountain of youth.
- L' Oreal Vive Pro Color Hi-Gloss Conditioner-For under $5 I have yet to find a conditioner that makes my over worked hair softer. In fact I even like it better than conditioners that I have paid triple the amount for.
- Bath and Body Works Creamy Coconut Body Lotion-This scent instantly reminds me of the beach.
Are any of your favorite budget beauty finds missing from this list? Please do share for the rest of us!