1. First, of course, he is the guitarist of the Rolling Stones and I love me some Stones! :)
2. Honky Tonk Woman is one of my most favorite rock songs.
3. He is proof that you don't have to give in to the fad that is botox.
4. He always seems like he has a good story to tell. I mean who else goes to Fiji, climbs up a tree at the age of I don't know, uh.. OLD, only to fall out, get a concussion and then be perfectly fine. Life should be lived in a manner in which you get good stories and I know Keith would not be at a loss for those!
5. He takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'! Keith to me is like the terminator of rockstars. He just keeps on keeping on and for that Keith Richards makes me smile! Long live Keith!
Keith Richards is pretty awesome when you put it that way. I'm so busy sluttin' after Mick that I forgot about all of Keith's wonder! :D
I couldn't agree more! Durability at it's best!
I just went to a Billy Joel concert (the last concert at Shea Stadium) that also featured Steven Tyler, Roger Daltry, Tony Bennett, Garth Brooks and Paul McCartney...how's that for a formidable group of aging stars:)
I like the botox one! Ha, Ha! Good article.
Post a Comment