So in honor of my crappy day I have compiled a list of things that make me happy:
1. Cheez doodles. To any of you that have never tasted the cheezy wonder that is the Cheeze Doodle, you do not know what you are missing in life! They are not to be mistaken for the Cheeto, which is fine, but a doodle it is not! Unfortunately for me, and luckily for my scale, they do not sell the Cheez doodle in my state. This means that anytime I am in a state that they do sell them I make a beeline for them! (Please do not think that I am on the Britney Spears, circa Kevin Federline, diet of cheese with a Starbucks to wash it down!) :)
2. MAC. A new eyeshadow, lipstick or anything to makes me all sparkly will always lift my spirits and if it doesn't lift anything at least it can give the illusion that it is!
3. Shopping. I know this is cliche', but there is a reason everyone says it! Coming home with wonderful new things always makes me happy. Plus, with these hard economic times I think it is my patriotic duty to go out and help to stimulate the economy. My dad thinks I am a shopaholic, but he doesn't understand that I am trying to keep our country afloat! :)
4. US Weekly. I know that I shouldn't care where celebrities shop, where they eat or what clothes they wear, but I do! I love seeing all of the pretty hairstyles, beautiful dresses and I will admit that sometimes if I am having a bad day and I see in a magazine that someone else is out doing something crazy I feel a little less insane myself.
5. Watching Animal Planet with Barkley. Seeing the pup trying to get the other animals out of the television never grows old. It is especially funny when we watch horse racing. As the horses are rounding the corners on the track and go off of the screen, Barkley runs around to the back of the tv thinking he will catch them back there!
6. Watching the travel channel. It always makes me feel better to see cool vacation spots and imagine being in one of them.
See it is working already. Just thinking about things that make me happy is helping me be in a better mood! Wow, blogging is fun and much cheaper than Prozac! :)