- Always say bye to your friends and family when you leave them, because you may never get a chance to again.
- Always be willing to lend a hand to anyone who is having a hard time.
- Don't put off things that you want to do. Plan that trip to Italy now instead of putting it off until you retire. The Coliseum will be hard enough to maneuver with young knees!
- Never stop learning new things. Young and pretty fade, but witty and smart will last you a lifetime.
- Do things that make you happy, even if it means saving that last load of laundry until tomorrow. Hey, that is why they make hampers!
- Great friends are hard to find , so when you do find them invest time in keeping them around.
- Let it roll off your shoulders when others talk behind your back. The things that they say rarely have any substance and 99% of the time they are just jealous and feel bad about their own lives. Learn to feel sorry for these people as you go on about your happy life!
I know we all know these things, but so often we get busy with life and get stuck in a rut. Sometimes we have to put things into perspective to realize how good we have it.
Rest in peace Babe Mangrum. We will miss you!