- I credit her for giving me my love of all things sparkly, sequined, glittery and shiny.
- She is proof that blonde with a fun personality does not equal stupid.
- Dolly came from a little town in Tennessee and made millions. I love people who defy the odds.
- She sounds exactly like my cousin Lynn and since she lives many miles away Dolly always makes me think of spending time with my family.
- How can you not love someone who is responsible for these hilarious quotes:
"It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen."
"I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out. "
"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. "
"You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!"
lol i love dolly too - you gotta! she's beautiful (inside and out), smart, funny, she can sing and act! she seems to have it all, but yet never acts like she does! great blog! :)
that's a terrific post about Parton!
she's an extremely intelligent person and i have a lot of respect for her!
haha! I love Dolly so much.
Your blog is very young and hip. I am an old woman blogger, and you can just SEE the generation gap if you visit my blog! http://mollyc-lifewiththecampbells.blogspot.com
Give me a whirl!
Fun post - What a special lady.
Those are great quotes! She does seem like quite a genuinely funny and bubbly person. ;)
ps. come and enter my giveaway! ;)
Morbi gravida velit sed porta condimentum est ligula nec magna. Nunc tempus elit venenatis eu commodo dolor mattis sit amet dolor.
Post a Comment