allow me to reiterate the reasons why I hate football, as posted here in a previous post.
- Why does it take 20 grown men to tackle a football!?! If the two or three guys that get to it first and land on it are not enough to keep it down then that mighty football deserves to be set free.
- Why do they build a huge goal post thing and then when the person kicks the ball through it it is only worth 3 points? For them to build such a monumental contraption, aka eyesore, it should be worth at least a good 10 points.
- How can a clock that says it has 3 seconds left, take 30 agonizing minutes to count down those 3 seconds?
- It takes 5 minutes for all of the guys to line up in their spots, then within 10 seconds they throw the ball, run 2 feet, go through my #1 pet peeve and then the clock stops and they do it all over again.
- Why does the quarterback make so much money? He rarely gets tackled, doesn't have to run far or kick the ball. All he does is have to generally be the cutest guy on the team and throw the ball while everyone else protects him.
Instead I will watch the Puppy Bowl with Barkley. I am not sure if he is mad that he is not up there in the limelight or if he is trying to figure out who those puppies are in his house, but either way it is really pissing him off! LOL!
Ha, I just played the video and now Toby's barking to Barkley's bark. And aren't those puppies so cute?
LOL! That is funny. Thanks for reminding me about it. I had seen the commercial last night and completely forgot about it. Those puppies are so cute! It makes me want to get another for Barkley a playmate.
Thanks for posting reason to hate football. Iam not a fan either! It makes no sense at all. Barkley is so cute
Post a Comment