Dorkys over at Dry as Toast has awarded my blog with the Happy 101 Award.
Thanks so much Dorkys! You know that cupcakes and happiness go hand in hand!
For my end of the bargain I must do the following as the recipient of the Happy 101 Award:
1. When you receive this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.
My 10 things that make me happy:
- That my friends, family and I are all healthy.
- The two boys in my life, Gabriel and Barkley, who are always nice to me even if am having a totally bloated and/or bad hair day.
- Going to concerts, especially loud rock ones.
- Being on vacation, preferably somewhere fun and exciting. I am not really the type to relax.
- Finding something that I have been wanting on sale and still actually available in my size.
- Going to the theater to see a musical. If only the tickets were not so pricey I would go much more often.
- Hearing my little cousin's voice who calls me every Saturday and Sunday. Since she lives 14 hours away it makes me very happy that she takes the time to call her favorite cousin! ;) Little kid voices are the cutest!
- Having close friends that I know will always be there no matter what.
- Cute shoes, sorry! I know it is superficial, but cute shoes make me very happy! :)
- Writing my blog and having you all come here to read it!
I am passing the Happy 101 Award on to the following bloggers:
Thanks so much Heather!
This pretty much makes me even more happy! :P
I happy to say congrats to all the winners!
Aww I love this post. What a cute idea to have a little award passed around. I must say that out of all ten, number five really struck a cord with me. It's seriously such a thrill to find that sale item in your size!!
Yay for some much needed happy! It's a gloomy, rainy Friday over on my side :p
Many of your things make me happy too!!
Thanks for the recognition!!!
Chaucee-You are so welcome!
Intense Guy-Thanks! :)
Peppermint Sage Designs-That is a thrill isn't it! I have gotten lucky with several items that I have waited out lately!
Dorkys-:) Thanks for the award. I hope the weather is prettier there soon. I have pretty weather and a crappy city. You have crappy weather and an awesome city! LOL!I guess that balances out in the end! :)
Pamela-You are very welcome!
Thank you so much for awarding my blog with the "Happy 101 Award."
Post a Comment