Lately there have been a lot of new followers to Joy De Vivre! Thank you to all of you who have just found my blog and to all of my great bloggy friends who have been here for some time. I thought now would be a great time to reintroduce myself and some of the cast of characters that you will often see here! me
The little boy-our fuzzy son Barkley
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
- I work for a medical device company full time. We make an implant and it is very ironic that I work there since I am terrified of blood, doctors and hospitals and can not even watch the video of our device actually getting implanted.
- Gabriel also works with me. Most people wonder how I can work with my hubby, but I find it nice to have someone with me that I know I can talk to when I really have some juicy gossip or just need to vent.
- I am going to school for interior design. I am one class away from graduating, but unfortunately I have been waiting for that one class to be offered for a year.
- I am an only child. The only sister I had was Tina, our border collie that we had for 16 years.
- I love to travel. I think the only real way to learn about a place is to go there and explore.
- If I could meet anyone in the world, that I have not met yet, it would be Dolly Parton. I think she is super cute, fun and can make fun of herself.
- My other role model is Diane Sawyer. She is so smart and pretty, but can still hold her own against the guys on TV.
- I would be most happy in a loft in a big city with a view of beautiful skyscrapers. Don't get me wrong, I love my house now, but I would be perfectly fine without the yard, the lizards, the frogs, etc. Lord forbid the day I see a snake out there, because that will be the day I end up with a FOR SALE sign in the driveway. Just for the record, I live in the suburbs just outside of Houston. I made it sound like I live in the middle of the country which is not the case.
- I think life is given to us to have fun with it! I try not to ever put off doing anything if I can do it now. My mom always tells me I am going to kill myself trying to have too much fun.:)